We aren't in an information age, we are in an entertainment age.
~ Tony Robbins
There’s always something to do in Dallas, from shopping and fine dining to museums and world-famous theme parks. New York may be the city that never sleeps, but for sure, Dallas is not far behind. Check out our pick of things to do in the Dallas area and is close to Best Western Plus.
- Speed Zone is just a few miles away and is a hot spot for kids and adults who have a need for speed.
- Speed Zone has a 12 acre race track, miniature golf, and an indoor video arcade.
- Gas Monkey Bar & Grill and Gas Monkey Live Concert Venue is not just your typical restaurant; it’s a rock concert by night with great food, drinks, and music.
- Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park
- Frontiers of Flight Museum
- USA Bowl – Fun and games in Dallas
- King Spa and Waterpark – Spas and Wellness and waterpark
- There are many escape rooms in Dallas (Escape the Room Dallas, Dallas Panic Room, etc.) – Fun and games
- Highland Park Village – Shopping
- Galleria Mall – Shopping and dining
- Park Avenue Night Club
- Six Flags – Amusement Park
- Dallas Arboretum
These are just a few of the many exciting things to do in Dallas near or around the Best Western Plus. Ask your Front Desk Agent for any special events or festivals during the time of your visit.